Pages

Sunday 1 February 2009

Two Challenges in one

Well, I have finally discovered Tilda.
What a cutie!
I have just bought myself three Tilda stamps and I absolutely adore her. I decided to use her to complete two challenges in one this morning. Firstly, I have used the sketch from Friday Sketchers to create the layout of my card. Secondly, I have used the colour scheme from Colour Create, a new Sunday Challenge blog. This weeks colours were pink, brown and green. The "extra" element was to use butterflies if you wished, so I decided to use some tiny Penny Black butterfly stamps. Tilda's jumper is a pale green, but hasn't shown up too well on the scanner.

16 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Love your card Emma it has a really happy feel about it! Pascale :)

katy said...

Hi Emma, what a pretty card !

Thanks for taking part in the Colour Create challenge,

Love Katy x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

An adorable card Emma. Love the addition of the PB butterflies around Tilda - that is so sweet. Thanks for taking part in the first Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Dawn said...

Lovely card! So cute!

Lexxie said...

This is soo lovely-I haven't seen this image before, she is really sweet and the little butterflies are gorgeous.
Thank you so much for joining in the challenge,
Sarita xx

Heather said...

Lovely card Emma, so pretty, and wonderful use of the colours.
Thanks for joining us at CC this week.
hugs Heather xx

Tracey said...

I love this card, the image is so cute :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Tara said...

Such a lovely card Emma, I love the butterflies you've put in your image with the lovely Tilda!
Thanks you so much for joining our first Colour Create challenge this week! xx

Faye said...

Emma, this is a precious card. Tilda is so cute.

Lea L. said...

Adorable card! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is a great fun card love your use of the colours on the challenge
Hugs Jacqui x

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely Happy card.

Carole said...

What a lovely card...such a sweeet Tilda.
Thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole

Chris said...

A gorgeous card Emma. Love your beautifully coloured Tilda and the design and papers are so pretty. Chris x

Cardmaking Galore said...

love the fresh colours you used!

LOUISE said...

Fab card Emma, love the image, she certainly looks like she is enjoying herself. Louise x