Pages

Friday 13 March 2009

Colour Create - Orange, Yellow and Green



A lovely colour challenge on Colour Create last Sunday - Orange, Yellow and Green. The added bit to the challenge was to try and make something other than a card. Well, I thought about it for a while and deided to use some felt to make a bouquet of flowers for my Mum for Mothers Day. I then decided to carry the colour scheme on into the pot to stand them in. This has been a real challenge for me but I am very happy with the finished product.

3 comments:

Tara said...

You must be thrilled with this - what a wonderful gift, it looks fab!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Sensational Emma. Your Mum will be over the moon. Fantastic creation - I love the way you carried the theme over to the pot too. Thanks for joining the colour create challenge.
Sharon xx

Mel said...

Emma your bouquet is just stunning, your Mum will love ~ Mel