Pages

Friday 17 April 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Last Saturdays challenge over on Penny Black Saturday Challenge was to create a gift. I have used this theme to create a little gift box. I have used one PB image on the top of the box. I have then attached a ribbon so that the box can be pulled open to reveal a further PB image on the inside. I'm not sure if these photographs do the box justice but I am sure that you get the general idea.

This is the box closed:









This is the box open:

2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Fabulous idea for t his box - very cute and clever. Love your iamges and colours. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Kath Stewart said...

loving your little box Emma...so cute and love the images too...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxx