Pages

Sunday 19 July 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Build-a-card


It has been ages since I have participated in a challenge, but this one caught my eye and I decided to give it a go. Over on Stamptacular Sunday Challenge there is a Blog Hop with a difference. Each of the DT blogs gives an element to be used to "build-a-card". The elements were: Blue, oval, matting, stamped image, two more colours, ribbon, flowers, charm, sparkle and a friendship themed sentiment. I think I have managed to include all of the elements..

5 comments:

Skraptacular Designs said...

WOW...what a fabulous job you've done with our BONUS Fun today! Thanks so much for playing along and I sure hope you enjoyed the HOP!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Anonymous said...

Well done in completing the build a card. Wasnt it fun? you have done a splendid job tank you for taking part

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card!
Thank you soooo much for joining in the Bonus Fun today! I'm thrilled to see such an overwhelming response and I'm so happy that everyone is having such a fun time!
Hugs! - Dee

Line said...

What a wonderful card! Great colors and image!
Hope you had a lot of fun!

Thanks for joining our BONUS FUN!

Hugs, Line

Liza said...

Fab card, I love the colours and the image. Thanks for joining in with our bonus fun.

Liza x