Pages

Friday 5 February 2010

Winter Wonderland


The theme for the Winter Wonderland challenge and blog hop was "Candy Cane Red and White". I have no stamps with candy canes on them so I did a hunt on the internet and found this really cute clip art image of Donald Duck with candy canes. I printed him out and then coloured him in with promarkers. I then used my Slice (for the first time in ages) to cut the red and white background shapes, using the scrap red card to create the stripes behind the greeting.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Emma
Gorgeous card great image, fabby layout, thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland,hope to see you next week, good luck, sue.x

Joey said...

Hi Emma

fabulous card, donald looks like he is enjoying himself lol, love those shapes. thanks for joining us at ww

Joey.xxx

Lynda said...

This is a fabulous card and a great image you found there! Thanks for joining in with our first 'hop'. Good Luck!

Lynda xxx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Oh I love that clipart he is adorable. I used to love Donald Duck when I was a young person (still do) great card thanks for joining us this week hugs Pascale

Teri said...

Ohhh Emma ... this is fabby! I love Donald ... and the lovely shape of the mats!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xxx

Unknown said...

Emma this is just lovely, I really have to put my Slice machine to better use, used it all the time when it 1st came, now it just sits....thank you for joining us in our 1st blog hop, at, Winter Wonderland, Good Luck, Hugs Avril xxx