Pages

Saturday 27 August 2011

Back to School and Dies to Die For


I think yellow must be my new favourite colour.
I have made this notebook to complete two blog challenges - Totally Papercrafts and Papertake Weekly. The theme on Totally Papercrafts was "Back to School" and seeing as I go back to school next week I decided to make this notebook for myself. The theme on Papertake Weekly was "Dies to Die For". I don't have much in the way of dies, but found these nestabilities that worked nicely with my "sunny yellow" theme.

2 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Great note pad - nice you made it for yourself - I should do that..I love it..
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week - Good Luck
Sarah x

Andrea said...

This is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)